Monday, September 11, 2006

Lucio Fulci Wave #1

This is the first of (at the moment four) small collections of Lucio Fulci trailers. I must admit that he is not my favourite director, but he has made some great films through the years. If you want to know more about the man and his films, I recommend Stephen Throwers excellent book Beyond Terror, released by Fab Press.






I'm trying something new today, using Megaupload.com since it is a pretty "big" file. The trailers is packed with WinRAR and clocks in at 36,2Mb. Check them out here.

(I have plans moving them over to eSnips.com eventually, but they have some troubles with their servers or something.)

UPDATE: The trailers can now also be found over at my eSnips account here. Hopefully the server will be stable in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment