Tuesday, November 07, 2006

YouTube Trailer: Hostel part II

A teaser for Eli Roths Hostel part II is out and it is pretty sweet. I kinda liked the first part: okey, not an original story or good actors and all that (it's a teen horror, what do you expect?), but it had lots of gore and shit! And I like lots of gore and shit. I looooooove it!

I like the fact that the voice-over in this teaser is in German, I think it's a nice and unusual touch for an American horror flick. It starts with a very short introduction by Roth himself.

Check it out:



Although I'm not that big a fan of YouTube trailers (I prefer the ones that I can download to my HD), I'll from time to time put up one here, most of them will be for films that hasn't been released in the theater yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment