Friday, August 14, 2009

Book: "Coming Attractions: Reading American movie trailers" by Lisa Kerman

Greetings everybody! Hope you all have had a good summer! I'm back from my month long vacation i Central-America, with Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, Mexico and El Salvador
visited. Very nice countries, friendly and cheap. And good beers! Highly recommended!

I haven't started making a new episode yet, still trying to figure out what theme it should have. I'll let you know when I know myself.

This is just a post to let you know about a book calles "Coming Attractions: Reading American movie trailers" by Lisa Kerman. It is, as you probably understand, a book about trailers, doh! It starts of kinda dry and boring (it's very academic), but it has lots of interesting info about the history of trailers, etc. It also has lots of analyses of trailers. An interested read if you like trailers, and want to learn more about them.

It's available on Google Books, but in a limited view. You can read most pages, but not all. Check it out, and if you like what you read: buy it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment