Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Blood And Black Lace

Considering the date it is today, I probably should have started this with the trailer for The Omen (Richard Donner, 1976). But sadly I haven't seen the film, nor do I have the trailer. But I do have a really great one for you. A French trailer for Mario Bava's supercool giallo-flick Blood And Black Lace from 1964!

The trailer starts showing the six female victims, each given their own number. The number indicating in which sequence they are murdered. It was released under the title 6 Femmes Pour L'Assasin, wich means 6 women for the killer. Next it shows footage from the fashion-house, where all the action is sentered. Then comes the presentation of the main actors and actresses. All accompanied with the score made by Carlo Rustichelli, which it very good!


A classic trailer for a classic film. Download the trailer here. I have used WinRar, and is 10,4Mb.

No comments:

Post a Comment