Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Latest Onar Films News

The latest news from our man i Greece:

JANUARY 29- 2007Where were we? Yes, I wanted to release a turkish horror
double-bill. All these past weeks I've been trying to find the authoring
soul-taking cursed guy who moved to another town in the country. So what's the
idea with him? He never picks up his phone... he never calls me...and if he
picks it up all he says is "I'm up to the neck with work-my work- and very soon
I'll take care of your work! Bye now!"He promised that by the end of this week
he will send me the final master of the dvd. I'll check it and if it looks ok
I'll send it to the factory rightaway and after a week or so it's ready. BUT,
will he send it this week?? And IF he does, will it be really ok?All these
crucial and of paramount importance questions will be properly answered in 1
week. Stay tuned! Hey, this reminds me of those tv series where each episode
ended at a cliffhanger. So, let's stick to the spirit and have a break for some
cool commercials!!!..............I already gave photo material for my next
double-bill with TURKISH SUPERMAN/SUPERMEN DONUYOR & DEMIR YUMRUK DEVLER
GELIYOR! In 1 week I guess I'll have the cover art ready to put up here!!!I
intend to release this dvd no later than 40 days from
now!!!.................................................I've also started talks
with Cuneyt Arkin in order to secure copyrights for some of his best and
weirdest and extremest films.The first titles to get will sure be OLUM
SAVASCISI/DEATH WARRIOR & its prequel SON SAVASCISI.I just hope I'll seal a
deal no matter what as I really MUST release those films on a decent
dvd!.............................................Now I must go to sleep... more
commercials soon!AND THE HORROR 2-BILL WILL PROBABLY BE OUT MIDDLE FEBRUARY,
DAMN IT!!


www.onarfilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment