Thursday, August 30, 2007

I will be back

...but not yet.

Okey, it's a long story, so I will give you guys the short version. A couple of moths ago I bought myself a new portable harddrive, a Seagate Freeagent 500Gb, a sweet piece of machinery. I transfered all my trailers, music, movies, pictures, EVERYTHING, onto said harddrive. So what happens??!?!? It fucks up. EVERYTHING I had got lost. Serioulsy, everything I had. And they couldn't fix it.

So what does this mean for you guys? Well, there will be no DVD's. They are all lost. It is just too much work and will take too much time to rip them all over again. The Alfred Hitchcock trailers will have to wait, soonest to come next year. Same with the Bava trailers. And the spaghetti westerns. I will however do my planned vintage smut releases. I have all the DVD's here, so they will come.

I also had plans to give you guys a pretty good copy of the Star Wars Holiday Special, but that will have to wait also. I also had plans to give you guys the first season of the old Lone Wolf & Cub series... not anymore. Well, until next year of course.

So when will I be back in action? Well, I have plans to buy myself a new iMac one of these days. I'm not used to Mac, so I will have to learn how to use it. Then I'll need the right programs (any good program to rip DVD's out there, anyone?). When all that is done, I will return!

1 comment:

  1. I know exacxtly what you mean. I got myself a portable harddrive and I put every one of my files on it. I run a soundtrack blog but I copuldnt get acsess to my files! I just figured out a way to get them back thankfully. Sorry for all the loos, man. I cant wait till' you get up and running again!

    ReplyDelete